- Check the audio settings in the task tray (near the clock) left click the speaker icon
- Choose a different option from the pop-up menu in the right hand corner
- The default speakers on a laptop is the “Speakers (Realtek(R) Audio)”
- If different select the realtek speaker and after it switches, the volume slider will make noise if its properly working.
- In Zoom, click on the gear icon in the upper right-hand side and then click on settings
- Click on Audio and then adjust the audio options for speaker and microphone to be set as “Same as System”
This will make zoom auto-adjust depending on which office you are in or if you are using a headset.