- On Apple devices:
- Enter your EasyLogin name and password in the fields and click Connect. You may get a prompt to trust the credentials. Once you click accept, you will connect to the CCSNH Wi-Fi.
- On Android:
- Make sure PEAP is selected as the EAP method (usually default)
- Phase 2 authentication should be set to "MSCHAPV2"
- CA certificate should be set as "Use system certificates"
- Enter your EasyLogin name under "identity" and enter your password into the password field
- Click the "CA Online certificate status" option and select "Don't validate"
- Click Connect
- Faculty on CCSNH supplied laptop:
- Select the CCSNH Wifi and then click on "Connect" and then "Connect" again
- Then click on the box "Use windows credentials"
- For Students Connecting to the CCSNH:
- Students will use their EasyLogin and their 14 character password